Relais CastelBigozzi - Monteriggioni, Siena, Italy

TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Arezzo & Cortona | Castles and farmhouses |
You are here > Home > Chianti near Siena > Relais CastelBigozzi > conditions
 
Relais Castelbigozzi Hotel **** - Monteriggioni (Siena)
Relais CastelBigozzi, Monteriggioni (Siena)
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.
3. Pay nothing now.

- By booking through HotelsOnline.it you'll pay this hotel on check out.
- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos, please note that your card will be charged before your stay, with a Refundable Down Payment: 33% of the cost of your total stay. At the check out, you will pay the rest 67% of your total stay.

Relais CastelBigozzi, Monteriggioni; Siena

The room cost includes
private bathroom with Jacuzzi, hairdryer, telephone, TV Sat, safe, buffet breakfast, heating, taxes and services
 
Check in
after 14.00
 
Check out
before 11.00
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Amex, Diners


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 05 days before check in 0%
04 days 02 days before check in 50%
after/no show - 100%

Payment policy  
At reservation At Check out
33% as refundable down payment Final Payment as Balance, credit card or cash


Services

 
Concierge: no
Lift: yes
Pets: no
Didsabled rooms: yes
Carpark: yes
Restaurant: no
Garden: yes
Swimming pool: yes
Gym: no
No smoking rooms: yes

Extra services

 

 

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Siti Internet e Hotel Marketing realizzato da SuiteCom