Castello di Bibbione - Bibbione Castle, Chianti Classico

TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |
You are here > Home > Tuscany castles and farmhouses > Castello di Bibbione > conditions
 
Castello di Bibbione, Castle - San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Florence
Castello di Bibbione
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.

- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that your card will be charged before your stay: 30% of the cost of your total stay. At the check in, you will pay the rest 70% of your total stay.

Bibbione Castle, S.Casciano Val di Pesa; Florence

The cost includes

weekly change of bed and bathroom linen, water, gas, electricity, final cleaning and taxes included.

park/garden, swimming-pool, mountain bikes, table tennis, games for children.

 
Check in
Saturday from 3pm until 7pm,
Tue-Fri from 2pm until 6pm
 
Check out
before 10am
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 30 days before check in 30%
29 days 00 days before check in 90%
no show   100%
based upon all your stay

Payment policy  
At reservation Check In
30% by credit card Final Payment: 70%



 
TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Siti Internet e Hotel Marketing