Fattoria Villa di Catignano farmhouse, Siena, Chianti Classico

TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |
You are here > Home > Tuscany castles and farmhouses > Fattoria Villa di Catignano > conditions
 
Fattoria Villa di Catignano farmhouse , Siena
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.

- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that your card will be charged before your stay: 30% of the cost of your total stay. At the check in/out, you will pay the rest 70% of your total stay.

Fattoria & Villa di Catignano, Loc. Catignano; Siena

The cost includes

Use of swimming pool, parking, weekly change of bed and bathroom linen, water, gas, electricity, final cleaning and taxes included.

 
Check in
from 04pm until 07pm
 
Check out
before 10am
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 61 days before check in 30%
60 days 31 days before check in 50%
30 days 01 days before check in 70%
01 days 00 days before check in 100%
no show   100%
 

Payment policy  
At reservation Check In or Out
30% Non-refundable down payment by credit card Final Payment: 70%



 
TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Siti Internet e Hotel Marketing