Tenuta di Mensanello Farmhouse, Colle Val d'Elsa, Siena

TUSCANY HOTELS Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |
You are here > Home > Tuscany castles and farmhouses > Tenuta di Mensanello > conditions
 
Tenuta di Mensanello Farmhouse. Colle Val d'Elsa, Siena
Tenuta di Mensanello Farmhouse
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.

- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that your card will be charged before your stay, with a No-Refundable Down Payment: 30% of the cost of your total stay. At the check in, you will pay the rest 70% of your total stay.

Tenuta Mensanello, Colle Val d'Elsa; Siena

The apartment cost includes
use of electricity, water, with complete supply of bedlinen, bath towels and final cleaning is included. Use of swimmingpool, parking, weekly change of towels and linen.
 
Check in
from 3pm until 7pm
 
Check out
within 10am
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 20 days before check in 30%
19 days 01 days before check in 80%
no show   100%

Payment policy  
At reservation Check In
30% of your total stay Final Payment, credit card or cash

Extra services

 
Heating: cost depends on consumption
TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Arezzo & Cortona | Castles and farmhouses |

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Sito Internet e Hotel Marketing