Castello di Tornano - Tornano Castle, Chianti Classico

TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |
You are here > Home > Tuscany castles and farmhouses > Castello di Tornano > conditions
 
Castello di Tornano Castle. Gaiole in Chianti, Siena
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.

- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that your card will be charged before your stay, with a Non-Refundable Down Payment: 30% of the cost of your total stay. Seven (07) days before the check in, your card will be charged for the rest 70% of your total stay.

Tornano Castle, Gaiole in Chianti; Siena

The hotel cost includes
private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, TV, continental breakfast, taxes and services.
 
The farmhouse cost includes
Linen, water, electricity, gas, services, all taxes
 
Check in
All accommodations, from 4pm until 7pm,
 
Check out
before 10am
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard, Diners


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 15 days before check in 75%
14 days 00 days before check in 100%
no show   100%

Payment policy  
At reservation 07 days before Check In
Non-Refundable Down Payment:
30% by credit card
Final Payment:
70% by credit card



 
TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Siti Internet e Hotel Marketing