La Casa Vecchia Farmhouse - Figline Valdarno (Florence)

TUSCANY HOTELS
Florence | Siena | Chianti | Val d'Orcia | Volterra | Arezzo & Cortona |
You are here > Home > near Florence > La Casa Vecchia Farmhouse > conditions
 
La Casa Vecchia  Farmhouse - Figline Valdarno (Florence)
Casa Vecchia Farmhouse - Figline Valdarno (Florence)
In brief Details Location Conditions Bookings

1. Free Online Booking Service.
2. Secure transactions.

- By booking through HotelsOnline.it you'll pay this hotel on check out.
- When your reservation is confirmed you will receive an e-mail confirmation that you will show when you check-in.
- To confirm your reservation you are kindly requested to send your credit card infos (by secure server). Bear in mind, that at reservation-time your card will be charged, with a No-Refundable Down Payment: 40% of the cost of your total stay. At the check out, you will pay the rest 60% of your total stay.

Casa Vecchia Farmhouse, Figline Valdarno; Florence

The cost includes
In all Accommodations:
complimentary newspaper, Sat TV, tea/coffee making facilities, room service, fridge, hoover, toaster, courtesy kit, cooking facilities, individual heating control, kettle, kitchenette. Taxes are included

In Apartment Le Camelie: Dishwasher Hairdryer
In Apartment Il Glicine: Dishwasher
In Apartment L'Iris: Dishwasher Hairdryer
In Apartment L'Olivo: Dishwasher Hairdryer
In Apartment Le Rose: Dishwasher Hairdryer
In Apartment Rose+Margherite: Dishwasher
In Apartment I Mughetti: Dishwasher
In Apartment Le Margherite: Hairdryer
 
Check in
from 15.00
 
Check out
before 10.00
 

Credit cards
Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Diners


Cancellation policy  
From To Penalty
reservation 61 days before check in 40%
60 days 15 days before check in 50%
15 days 00 days before check in 100%
no show - 100%

Payment policy  
At reservation At Check out
40% by credit card Final Payment, in cash or credit card
At check in  
Security Deposit (Returned at Check Out) 150.00 eur on cash


Services

 
Pets: yes
Disabled services: yes
Carpark: yes
Restaurant: yes
Garden: yes
Swimming pool: yes
Gym: no
No smoking rooms: yes
Golf: no

Extra services

 
Buffet Breakfast - 7.00 EUR Per Person
Car Rental (with Driver) - 100.00 EUR to 300.00 EUR Per Day
Early Check Out Surcharge 50%
First-Day Shopping - 10.00 EUR to 100.00 EUR Per Apartment
Pets Welcome - 3.00 EUR Per Day

In the Common Areas:
Brunch - 10.00 EUR to 20.00 EUR Per Person

In all Accommodations:
Breakfast Basket - 7.00 EUR to 15.00 EUR Per Person
Charcoal for Barbeque - 5.00 EUR to 10.00 EUR Per Basket
Children Discount 20 % Per Day Age From 3 Years Age Up To 9 Years
Extra Bed - 5.00 EUR Per Day
Extra Change of Linen - 3.00 EUR
Extra Change of Towels - 2.00 EUR Per Person
Extra Change of Towels and Linen - 5.00 EUR Per Person
Extra Cleaning - 25.00 EUR Per Apartment
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil - 8.00 EUR to 50.00 EUR Per Person
Fruit Basket - 10.00 EUR to 20.00 EUR Per Apartment
Heating - 0.35 EUR Per Cubic Meter
Weekly Cleaning - 25.00 EUR Per Apartment
Welcome Food Basket - 10.00 EUR to 20.00 EUR
 

Tuscany hotels and farmhouses, Siena, Florence and Chianti
Sito Internet e Hotel Marketing